This is an excellent opportunity to learn about higher education business operations and practices, to become an expert in implementing industry leading cloud-based applications, and to experience life on-the-move as a professional services consultant. Your learning will never stop as you add expertise and Workday certifications during your career.
This job is based in Reno, Nevada, where you can take advantage of affordable living, an up-and-coming city, outdoor activities in the Sierra Nevada and nearby Lake Tahoe, and no income tax!
- Obtain certifications on Workday business applications
- Visualize, configure, and test Workday applications
- Create and execute data loads and report writing
- Gather customer requirements and understand their business processes
- Recommend solutions that are in the customer’s best interests and that help make them more effective and efficient in their operations
- Demonstrate the highest integrity, discretion, and professionalism in handling sensitive data
- Ability to work on multiple projects, with several teams, concurrently, while meeting deadlines.
- Work in an environment where ambiguity is the norm and initiative is expected
- Team focused
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Active listening (one of the rarest skills)
- Ability to analyzing customer processes and recommend feasible solutions
- Bachelor’s degree
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
Apply for this Job
A new Workday Services Partner, Alchemy offers services, tools, expertise, and learning programs that help higher education institutions successfully deploy Workday. Alchemy specializes in Workday Student deployments but also executes Workday HCM and Workday Financial Management projects. Alchemy is headquartered in the Reno/Lake Tahoe area--45 minutes to the Lake Tahoe beaches and Sierra Nevada ski slopes. We also have an office in Pleasanton, California, where we can stay close to Workday.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers. Alchemy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity company. We provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of age, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.