As an Associate Consultant, you will be part of a team that assists customers through the implementation of their Workday HCM, Financial Management, or Student applications. Software replacement projects are complex and challenging events for any company, organization, or institution, and your team will provide the expertise and skills needed to produce a successful outcome.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn about business operations and practices, to become an expert in implementing leading cloud-based applications, and to experience life on-the-move as a professional services consultant. Your learning will never stop as you add expertise and certifications during your career.
This job is based in Reno, Nevada, where you can take advantage of affordable living, an up-and-coming city, outdoor activities in the Sierra Nevada and nearby Lake Tahoe, and no income tax!
- Become certified on Workday business applications
- Visualize, configure, and test Workday applications
- Perform data loading and write reports
- Listen to customer requirements and understand their business processes
- Recommend solutions that are in the customer’s best interests and that help make them more effective and efficient in their operations
- Demonstrate the highest integrity, discretion, and professionalism in handling sensitive data
- Ability to work on multiple projects and with several teams concurrently while completing projects within deadlines and budgets.
- Work in an environment where ambiguity is the norm and initiative is expected
- Contribute to a team
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, or Liberal Arts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Active listening (one of the rarest skills)
- Ability to analyzing customer processes and recommend feasible solutions
- Willingness to travel up to 50 percent
A new Workday Services Partner, Alchemy offers services, tools, expertise, and learning programs that help higher education institutions successfully deploy Workday. Alchemy specializes in Workday Student deployments but also executes Workday HCM and Workday Financial Management projects. Alchemy is headquartered in the Reno/Lake Tahoe area--45 minutes to the Lake Tahoe beaches and Sierra Nevada ski slopes. We also have an office in Pleasanton, California, where we can stay close to Workday.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers. Alchemy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity company. We provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of age, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Apply for this Job