Alchemy’s Change Management Consultant will lead and/or support the Change Management function for higher education institutions. The goal of change management is to accelerate Workday adoption by building customer readiness and by preparing leadership to successfully enable their organizations during deployment and after go-live. The consultant will be responsible for developing the strategy, plan and deliverables based upon SOW requirements and customer needs.
In this role, a passion for leading comes into play as you contribute to the change management journey for Alchemy customers. The Consultant will collaborate with Alchemy Professional Services and the Customer Success team to define best practices, processes and standards for our consulting organization.
- Develop change management strategy for customers based upon Alchemy’s methodology, framework and best practices
- Conduct change impact and stakeholder analysis with functional leads to identify change impacts and end user implications
- Design the communications strategy to support successful customers
- Develop written and verbal communication materials to enable end users
- Evaluate risks and opportunities for customers and identify mitigation strategies to ensure Workday adoption
- Partner with Trainers to support a training strategy that integrates into the overall change and communications plan
- Create university networks by engaging leaders and developing activities that enhance the overall change management effectiveness resulting in higher adoption levels and engagement
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years relevant experience in a consulting team-oriented ERP (Workday, SAP, PeopleSoft, etc.) Change Management environment
- Experience deploying and adopting Workday HCM, Financials and/or Student, preferred
- Higher Education industry experience, preferred
- Experience and/or knowledge of change management and training principles and methodologies (e.g., Prosci™, ACMP Standard, ATD Competency Model, etc.)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills – both oral and written
- Ability to work with various stakeholders including leaders, functional consultants, and customers across the institution
- Ability to make decisions and take actions based upon feedback, information and data
- Ability to solve problems and produce quality work for customers
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations, flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred
- Ability to travel 25-50%
A new Workday Services Partner, Alchemy offers services, tools, expertise, and learning programs that help higher education institutions successfully deploy Workday. Alchemy specializes in Workday Student deployments but also executes Workday HCM and Workday Financial Management projects. Alchemy is headquartered in the Reno/Lake Tahoe area--45 minutes to the Lake Tahoe beaches and Sierra Nevada ski slopes. We also have an office in Pleasanton, California, where we can stay close to Workday.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers. Alchemy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity company. We provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of age, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Apply for this Job