Alchemy’s Change Management Program Manager will have the unique opportunity to develop this program from the ground up in a player/coach role. You will be the owner for establishing the practice foundation including; practice strategy, resource plan, sales approach, along with creating core materials that can be leveraged across all Alchemy deployments. The goal of this practice is to accelerate Workday adoption by building the customer’s readiness for change and by preparing leadership to successfully enable their organizations during deployment and after go live.
In this role, a passion for leading comes into play as you contribute to all aspects of building and developing a team to most effectively serve Alchemy customers. You will collaborate with Alchemy Professional Services and the Customer Success team to define trendsetting processes and standards for our consulting organization.
- 50% of your time will be dedicated to Workday projects, helping us make our customers wildly successful
- Define the practice strategy and approach that best supports Workday deployments and establishes Alchemy as the thought leader in the industry
- Develop and maintain methodologies, tools, and templates to support strategic and implementation engagements from insights gained in prior experiences, researching best practices, and utilizing a continuous feedback loop with clients to ensure deliverables are timely and relevant.
- Work with customers to understand the people challenges associated with Workday implementations and ownership, including but not limited to role re-definition, skill gaps, and change readiness
- Develop best practices and frameworks around domains such as collaboration and social business
- Partner with the internal sales teams to understand the needs of the client and develop proposals, respond to RFP’s, assist in writing SOW’s, and present at conferences and trade events to market the Alchemy brand
- Develop a scalable resource model that will support high growth
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years relevant experience in a consulting team-oriented ERP (Workday, SAP, PeopleSoft, etc…) environment in Change Management
- Experience deploying and adopting Workday, preferred
- Higher Education industry experience, preferred
- Experience and/or knowledge of change management and training principles and methodologies (e.g., Prosci™, ACMP Standard, ATD Competency Model, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations, strong flexible and adaptable inclinations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel up to 50%
A new Workday Services Partner, Alchemy offers services, tools, expertise, and learning programs that help higher education institutions successfully deploy Workday. Alchemy specializes in Workday Student deployments but also executes Workday HCM and Workday Financial Management projects. Alchemy is headquartered in the Reno/Lake Tahoe area--45 minutes to the Lake Tahoe beaches and Sierra Nevada ski slopes. We also have an office in Pleasanton, California, where we can stay close to Workday.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers. Alchemy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity company. We provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of age, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Apply for this Job