Alchemy is looking for a versatile and experienced professional to join the team to enhance our Finance capabilities and develop processes to support rapid business growth. We’re looking for a highly motivated individual with tremendous drive, intelligence and capability.
The FP&A leader will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer and be responsible for the development and monitoring of financial plans, forecasts and business analytics, and work with the organization to help ensure that financial and strategic goals are attained.
- Support business growth and execution through disciplined financial planning, analysis and decision support
- Advise and drive financial analysis on new product and services offerings
- Develop and manage internal operational dashboards and monitor KPIs / business drivers for all functions, highlighting trends and analyzing underlying causes of variance
- Support PMO in reporting on the health of consulting engagements
- Manage Alchemy’s planning process, which includes an Annual plan and a 3-year strategic plan
- Develop monthly/quarterly/annual financial forecast cycle and financial reporting
- Develop a planning process to enable decision support across the Company
- Drive and support the interim period and annual operations review meetings, as needed
- Support or lead business intelligence, reporting and planning tool initiatives including replacing or enhancing our existing Professional Services Automation (PSA) solution
- Business partner across all functional areas, ensuring appropriate level of reporting, analysis and controls
- Work proactively to identify and solve business problems
- Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to build and sustain excellent relationships at multiple levels internally
- Experience in a technology or software services organization
- 8 years of related experience in the field of Finance
- Strong understanding of key financial drivers and measures for professional service organizations
- Project management experience, including experience developing presentations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced Excel skills and strong financial systems experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Technology or related field
- MBA or CPA preferred
A new Workday Services Partner, Alchemy offers services, tools, expertise, and learning programs that help higher education institutions successfully deploy Workday. Alchemy specializes in Workday Student deployments but also executes Workday HCM and Workday Financial Management projects. Alchemy is headquartered in the Reno/Lake Tahoe area--45 minutes to the Lake Tahoe beaches and Sierra Nevada ski slopes. We also have an office in Pleasanton, California, where we can stay close to Workday.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers. Alchemy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity company. We provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of age, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Apply for this Job