Alchemy’s Inside Sales Representative is responsible for two key focus areas; establishing and building strong relationships with Workday’s Higher Education Account Executives in order to maintain effective deal qualification, and supporting Alchemy’s Services Sales activities (workshops, proposals, deployment estimates, scoping/contracting for post go live services, etc…). The Inside Sales Representative is a key conduit between the Workday Sales team and our Services Sales Organization.
- Understand the competitive landscape, customer needs, and Alchemy’s market differentiators in order to effectively position our services to Workday.
- Build strong relationships with the Workday Sales team, identifying and tracking newly qualified opportunities within Higher Education, understanding where we can collaborate and timing of our involvement.
- Manage accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and services data in our CRM, allowing the Sales Organization to make informed decisions to qualify opportunities.
- Respond to complex RFP’s/RFI’s/RFQ’s issued by higher education institutions
- Provide marketing support for services activities such as webinars, workshops, and conferences
- Develop add-on Statements of Work for post go live services
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of vendors, products, and services in the Workday suite (HCM, Payroll, Financial and/or Student)
- Proven record and passion for providing stellar customer service, preferably in Higher Education
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Strong attention to detail and superior organizational skills
- Quick learner and self-sufficient
- Ability to travel (up to 25%)
A new Workday Services Partner, Alchemy offers services, tools, expertise, and learning programs that help higher education institutions successfully deploy Workday. Alchemy specializes in Workday Student deployments but also executes Workday HCM and Workday Financial Management projects. Alchemy is headquartered in the Reno/Lake Tahoe area--45 minutes to the Lake Tahoe beaches and Sierra Nevada ski slopes. We also have an office in Pleasanton, California, where we can stay close to Workday.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers. Alchemy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity company. We provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of age, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Apply for this Job