Alchemy’s Install Base Sales Representative is responsible for the management and execution of all add-on, production support, and enhancement/optimization sales opportunities at Alchemy. The Install Base Representative is one of the key conduits between both existing and prospective customers and the entire Alchemy organization.
- Work with Alchemy’s Consulting Managers, Delivery Directors, and Executive Management Teams on pursuit efforts, prioritizing opportunities and allocating resources accordingly
- Manage accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and services forecast data in our CRM
- Create and validate Services Estimates, Proposals, and High-Level Timelines for pursuits
- Create Professional Services statement-of-work (SOW) and manage the contracting process thru close, including contract negotiations
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position Alchemy Professional Services
- Respond to RFP’s/RFI’s/RFQ’s issued by higher education institutions
- Provide marketing support for services activities such as webinars, workshops, and conferences
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong knowledge of vendors, products, and services in the Workday Suite (HCM, Payroll, Financial and/or Student)
- 1-2 years of experience selling Workday consulting services within Higher Education (college/university)
- Previous experience deploying Workday and/or similar technologies
- Proven ability managing services sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful service revenue and profitability attainment
- Passion for providing stellar customer service
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Quick learner and self-sufficient
- Able to travel as needed (up to 25%)
A new Workday Services Partner, Alchemy offers services, tools, expertise, and learning programs that help higher education institutions successfully deploy Workday. Alchemy specializes in Workday Student deployments but also executes Workday HCM and Workday Financial Management projects. Alchemy is headquartered in the Reno/Lake Tahoe area--45 minutes to the Lake Tahoe beaches and Sierra Nevada ski slopes. We also have an office in Pleasanton, California, where we can stay close to Workday.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers. Alchemy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity company. We provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of age, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Apply for this Job