Alchemy’s Production Services Manager will lead Alchemy’s Post-Production Services team. As the manager you will hire, manage, and lead the team that provides ongoing and proactive support to Alchemy customers in production with Workday solutions. The Post Production team provides functional and technical support along with delivering small projects. In this position, you will collaborate with customers to understand their requirements and lead your team in optimizing the customer’s Workday platform.
- Be our customer’s main point of contact for the post-production services
- Translate customer business requirements into solutions and assist in the creation of the delivery roadmap, estimates, and project timelines
- Develop, maintain, and continuously improve onboarding, mentoring, training, performance management, and career development processes for Production Services team
- Partner with Sales and Professional Services to develop RFP responses, budgetary proposals, and presentations
- Ensure support contracts and projects are properly planned, staffed and forecasted, and that project execution progresses according to plan
- Provide guidance and mentoring to team
- Motivate team and individuals to achieve high customer satisfaction levels
- Become knowledgeable in Workday application solutions: Student, HCM, and Financials
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the Post-Production Services organization through leading and participating in internal initiatives
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years software implementation and/or production support experience required (HCM, financials and/or student administration applications)
- 3+ years management experience
- Experience implementing and/or supporting Workday desired
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highly organized, detailed, and meticulous
- Strong understanding of how to best develop, manage, and utilize a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for customer service
- A passion for leading people and building cohesive teams
- Able to travel as needed (up to 25%)
A new Workday Services Partner, Alchemy offers services, tools, expertise, and learning programs that help higher education institutions successfully deploy Workday. Alchemy specializes in Workday Student deployments but also executes Workday HCM and Workday Financial Management projects. Alchemy is headquartered in the Reno/Lake Tahoe area--45 minutes to the Lake Tahoe beaches and Sierra Nevada ski slopes. We also have an office in Pleasanton, California, where we can stay close to Workday.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers. Alchemy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity company. We provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of age, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Apply for this Job