Alchemy’s Project Manager will provide project leadership, develop enduring partnerships with customers, and ensure the successful deployment of Workday HCM, Financials, and/or Student products. The Project Manager will oversee and take full ownership of overall project deliverables and milestones to ensure projects are deployed on time, within budget, and according to our customers’ high quality expectations.
If you are looking to continue to build on your proven project leadership skills, inspire and assist customers, build lasting partnerships, and use your conceptual thinking skills, please apply!
- Ensure Workday deployments are properly planned, staffed, and delivered successfully
- Communicate and work effectively with customer stakeholders/steering committees, customer project managers, and internal teams to ensure a positive, sustainable result
- Ensure project is delivered on time and within budget
- Appropriately escalate project issues to customer team and internal stakeholders
- Solid understanding of Workday HCM, Financials, and/or Student product suites
- Complete Workday project management certification and become an expert in the Workday implementation methodology
- Support sales cycles by helping with scoping, project estimation and Statement of Work review
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of business management or project management experience, including projects within the higher education industry
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels and cross functionally within an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem solving skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability in a team environment
- A balance of functional and technical knowledge
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills
- Commitment to exceptional customer service and partnering with customers
- Business development skills
- Proven record of high performance and substantial achievements
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree or MBA preferred
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time domestically
A new Workday Services Partner, Alchemy offers services, tools, expertise, and learning programs that help higher education institutions successfully deploy Workday. Alchemy specializes in Workday Student deployments but also executes Workday HCM and Workday Financial Management projects. Alchemy is headquartered in the Reno/Lake Tahoe area--45 minutes to the Lake Tahoe beaches and Sierra Nevada ski slopes. We also have an office in Pleasanton, California, where we can stay close to Workday.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers. Alchemy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity company. We provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of age, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Apply for this Job