Alchemy’s Senior Workday Data Conversion Consultant will help ensure the successful implementation of Workday solutions by contributing data conversion and consulting expertise to a dynamic and cohesive implementation team.
- Work directly with customers, functional consultants, and integration consultants to create and execute a comprehensive conversion strategy
- Complete migrations of configuration and data loads of customer data into Workday
- Resolve issues and communicate solutions to overcome data conversion challenges
- Assist and educate customers with their data conversion process: understanding the data conversion process, data extraction, defining data requirements, and working with customers to cleanse data in their legacy Student Information Systems (SIS)
- Complete tasks assigned by the Alchemy Project Manager on budget and on time
- Resolve customer conversion issues that require expertise with the Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) and/or Workday Financials (FIN) and/or Workday Student solutions
- Identify opportunities for process or tooling improvements to streamline and optimize the data conversion process
- Help mentor and coach new data conversion consultants
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience implementing Workday HCM and/or Workday FIN and/or Workday Student products, previous experience with Workday Education & Government products a plus
- 3+ years of experience with ETL software, Web Services, XML/XSLT, VBA, Microsoft Excel
- 3+ years of experience with data modeling, with the ability to manipulate data using software tools and SQL
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Creative problem-solving and trouble shooting skills
- Team player who can collaborate and communicate effectively with all stakeholders; i.e. developers, technical operations, consultants and customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 20%
A new Workday Services Partner, Alchemy offers services, tools, expertise, and learning programs that help higher education institutions successfully deploy Workday. Alchemy specializes in Workday Student deployments but also executes Workday HCM and Workday Financial Management projects. Alchemy is headquartered in the Reno/Lake Tahoe area--45 minutes to the Lake Tahoe beaches and Sierra Nevada ski slopes. We also have an office in Pleasanton, California, where we can stay close to Workday.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers. Alchemy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity company. We provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of age, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Apply for this Job