If you have technical writing experience in a software environment, bring your knowledge and talent to Alchemy’s fun, team-centered, customer-focused, and rewarding start-up environment! We approach customer projects with a polite and innovative “challenge the status quo” perspective, and our end game is customer success versus billing quotas.
As an experienced member of the Services team, you’ll seek creative ways to document our deployment methodology and bring consistency to the deployment artifacts used by consultants and project managers. You will work in tandem with our leadership team to stay tightly connected and aligned. This remote contract role is slated for 2-4 months, about 15 hours per week. We can be flexible to work around your schedule.
- Work closely with our Services leadership to understand Alchemy’s approach to deploying Workday.
- Use our existing outline to create a software deployment guide to be used by project managers & consultants.
- Refine a template for implementation artifacts in MS (Word, PPT, & Excel) and Google (Sheets, Slides, Docs)
- Apply that template to existing artifacts to bring consistency.
- Assist with building training materials to teach the methodology to the consulting teams.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience writing content for enterprise software
- Experience writing content targeted to software implementers (ex: Project Managers, Functional Consultants)
- Familiarity with one or more enterprise software products such as Workday, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Ultimate, Net Suite, etc.
- Expertise with MS Word and Google docs
A new Workday Services Partner, Alchemy offers services, tools, expertise, and learning programs that help higher education institutions successfully deploy Workday. Alchemy specializes in Workday Student deployments but also executes Workday HCM and Workday Financial Management projects. Alchemy is headquartered in the Reno/Lake Tahoe area--45 minutes to the Lake Tahoe beaches and Sierra Nevada ski slopes. We also have an office in Pleasanton, California, where we can stay close to Workday.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers. Alchemy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity company. We provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of age, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Apply for this Job