Alchemy’s Workday Senior Integration Consultant will help ensure the successful implementation of Workday Student by contributing Workday product, integration and consulting expertise to a dynamic and cohesive implementation team.
- Be proficient with Integrations for Workday’s Financials (FIN) or Human Capital Management (HCM) product suite
- Perform the following as a member of the deployment team: understand customer’s business requirements, design and build Workday integration systems, demonstrate integrations through the deployment process, assist in testing integration solutions, and complete knowledge transfer to the customer
- Work with the customer to help convert legacy data into Workday
- Take on the role of Integration Lead and be the point person on projects for Integrations and technology related tasks
- Collaborate effectively and synergistically on team-based projects
- Help ensure the customer remains referenceable once in production
- Take advantage of training opportunities to expand your skillset
- Work directly with the project manager(s) to provide status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status.
- Work with the project manager to identify scope changes and change orders as needed
- Strive to innovate and suggest new approaches and tools to deploy Workday efficiently and effectively
- Maintain Workday certifications and qualifications
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to define the object model of a complex business system by mapping its components
- Lead the requirements/timing of integrations and identify alternative solutions that best fit the customer needs
- Transform large data sets and format them to various outputs using Excel, XML, and XSLT tools
- Knowledgeable regarding Object Oriented concepts
- 3+ years of experience with Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, Restful API’s)
- 3+ years of experience with Java or .NET
- Working knowledge of different types of protocols and encryption (sFTP, FTPs, AS2, HTTP(s), PGP)
- 3+ years of experience with XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath, SOAP, Restful API, File protocols, encryption
- Ability to work with both functional and technical resources to define requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 3+ years of experience implementing Workday Integrations with Integration Lead experience
- Managing resources on projects a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
A new Workday Services Partner, Alchemy offers services, tools, expertise, and learning programs that help higher education institutions successfully deploy Workday. Alchemy specializes in Workday Student deployments but also executes Workday HCM and Workday Financial Management projects. Alchemy is headquartered in the Reno/Lake Tahoe area--45 minutes to the Lake Tahoe beaches and Sierra Nevada ski slopes. We also have an office in Pleasanton, California, where we can stay close to Workday.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers. Alchemy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity company. We provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of age, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Apply for this Job