If working closely with technical-minded people to solve application challenges gets you out of bed in the morning, then Alchemy’s Workday Consulting Manager may be the perfect role for you. In this job, we’ll give you the reins to build, grow, and mentor a team of bright and resourceful technical consultants who specialize in deploying Workday Student, Human Resource, Financial and Payroll systems. This is a new management position for a team of recent college grads, so you’ll put your organizing, planning, recruiting, management, and coaching skills to work—from the ground up.
This position is based in the Reno/Tahoe area.
- Recruit, train and manage integration/conversion consultants (junior level resources)
- Effectively recruit university/college level technical resources and develop them into strong technical delivery consultants
- Strive to innovate and suggest new approaches and tools to deploy Workday efficiently and effectively
- Come up to speed or be proficient with integrations/conversions for Workday’s Financials (FIN), Human Capital Management (HCM), or Student product suite and able to successfully balance team management with hands on delivery
- Help ensure customers remain referenceable once in production
- Maintain Workday certifications and qualifications
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years’ experience with ERP software (Workday, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, Banner etc.)
- 2+ years managing technical resources
- Experience recruiting, training and mentoring college level technical resources, preferred
- Be able to lead the requirements/timing of integrations/conversion and identify alternative solutions that best fit the customers’ needs
- Knowledgeable in object-oriented concepts
- Experience with XML, XSD, XSLT, XPath, SOAP, Restful API, file protocols, encryption is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
A new Workday Services Partner, Alchemy offers services, tools, expertise, and learning programs that help higher education institutions successfully deploy Workday. Alchemy specializes in Workday Student deployments but also executes Workday HCM and Workday Financial Management projects. Alchemy is headquartered in the Reno/Lake Tahoe area--45 minutes to the Lake Tahoe beaches and Sierra Nevada ski slopes. We also have an office in Pleasanton, California, where we can stay close to Workday.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers. Alchemy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity company. We provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of age, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Apply for this Job